Bishop Ciriaco Quintanay Francisco is the new bishop assigned to the Davao Episcopal Area of the Philippine Central Conference of The United Methodist Church for the 2013-2016 quadrennium.
He was elected and consecrated as Bishop of The United Methodist Church during the recent assembly of the Philippine Central Conference of The United Methodist Church held at Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya last December 12-16, 2012.
He was born on July 19, 1952. He is an alumni of Union Theological Seminary-Philippines. He was the Administrative pastor of Central United Methodist Church in Ermita, Manila before his election to the episcopacy.
He will be supervising and presiding over the different annual conferences under the Davao Episcopal Area which are:
1. Mindanao Philippine Annual Conference;
2. East Mindanao Philippines Annual Conference;
3. Northwest Mindanao Philippines Annual Conference;
4. Visayas Philippines annual Conference;
5. Bicol Philippine Provisional Annual Conference.