8TH NATIONAL LAITY CONGRESS OF THE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH, August 17-19, 2012 at Central United Methodist Church, Lukban St. General Santos City.
Theme: “Make Disciples of Jesus Christ to Transform the World.”
1. To help equip lay leaders with skills, values and knowledge in the proclamation of the gospel;
2. To encourage lay leaders to put into practice Christian disciplines, doctrines and heritage;
3. to promote strong sense of camaraderie among lay leaders;
4. To help support the programs and projects of the Association along the vision pathways of the church;
5. To serve as venue for ministry network and leadership development.
1. Annual conference lay leaders;
2. Directors of annual conference Lay Speaking Ministries.
3. District Lay Leaders;
4. Church Council Officers.
5. Lay Organization officers.(Local, district, annual and national levels).
6. District lay speaking directors.
7. Church Workers.
Registration Fee: Php. 1,400.00 (includes: Meals, handouts and accommodation for three days)
For Inquiries, please contact the following:
Dr. Rebecca Kathleen Vidal– 0919- 4820573
Engr. Manny Managuelod– 0905-2598038
Dr. Mildred Abella— 0918-9236396
ELEVENTH CLERGY SPOUSES NATIONAL BIENNIAL ASSEMBLY
October 24-27, 2012, Cathedral: The United Methodist Church. 104 CM Recto St., Davao City
Theme: The CSA, Soaring high with God in love and Unity.
Registration Fee— Php. 1,800.00
Participants: Spouses of clergy of The United Methodist Church here in the Philippines.
Appeal to all United Methodist Churches: Please encourage and support the attendance of the spouse of your pastor to this very important leadership training.