PETITIONS FOR THE COMING PCC
From the PCC COMMITTEE ON REFERENCES(Jonathan Pimental Rason)
FORMAT FOR PETITION SUBMISSIONS PCC 2012
1. All petitions must be submitted through soft copy (digital) and hard copy (paper).
2. Petitions must be typed, double-spaced using Microsoft Word.
3. Intention or description of the petition should appear on top of the first page. The document should read in uppercase AMENDMENTS or PROVISIONS.
4. The bottom right of the final page should bear the name of the petitioner, the signature, position, cellular number, telephone number, email address and date of submission.
1. Petitions using email must send it to CPORO, (*the email address of CPORO will be provided soon)
2. Hard copy petitions must be sent via mail to the PCC Treasurer’s office, UMC Building, 900 U.N. Avenue, Manila.
CONTENT OF PETITION TEXT
1. State action desired by indicating “Amend Article or Section No.___”
2. If the text or language is addition use BOLD letters for proposed deletion.
3. Explanation for the petition may be included but must not be too long.
1. State the action desired by indicating the petition and location where the new provision will be included or inserted by writing, “Add new provision to Article or Section No, page…after paragraph…”
2. State the proposed new provision by underlining the text.
3. Explanations may be stipulated to give rationale to the proposal.
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION
1. Petitions must be submitted not later than July 12, 2012.